If your laptop has a "B" or "G" wireless card, you'll be able to access our wireless network by changing your SSID to innflux.
If your laptop doesn't have a "B" or "G" wireless card, but has an ethernet port, we have workgroup bridges available. Guests can obtain a bridge at the front desk.
"We" shall refer to Holiday Inn French Quarter and Bennett Enterprises and/or its staff
We are offering public Internet access for persons with wireless-enabled devices. This service allows users to connect to Internet. This service uses our network resources to connect to the Internet. Anyone using the wireless service must abide by the Internet Usage Policy for Wireless Access. Users who violate the terms of this policy or use the network for abusive, malicious or illegal activity will be banned from the network and may be subject to prosecution.
• Wireless access may or may not be filtered. Restriction of access for minors is the responsibility of the parent or guardian. We are not responsible for materials available on the Internet that may be viewed by minors.
• We make no warranty, expressed or implied, for the timeliness, accuracy, or usefulness for any particular purpose of information accessed via the Internet.
• Users must comply with the United States copyright law and all other applicable laws
• It is illegal to use the Internet connection for any purpose that violates U.S. or State laws, including, but not limited to transmission of obscene materials, child pornography, defamatory speech, or any activity that can be deemed of a terrorist nature.
• Wireless Access are not secure environments. Information sent to and from your wireless device can be captured by anyone with the appropriate knowledge and software. We are not responsible for the security of a user’s personal information.
• We are not responsible for loss of, or damage to, a user’s data, software or hardware, changes to configuration settings, security or data files due to use of the dealership’s wireless Internet access.
• Users may download and upload files to and from their personal devices but any damage caused through that practice is not our responsibility.
• We are not responsible for any damage done by viruses, Trojans, worms, or any other malicious programs transmitted to a user’s device through our wireless Internet access. Users are encouraged to have current anti-virus software running on their personal wireless devices.
• There is no printer available to wireless access users.
• There is no guarantee that individual users will be able to make a wireless connection
• Staff can not assist users in making a connection or provide any assistance of a technical nature.